28.2.14

The Embellished Sweatshirt

This embellished sweatshirt of mine is so soft and comfy that I really want to wear it all the time! It goes very well with pretty much everything and very easy to combine with casual as well as chic pieces! The embellished statement necklace certainly adds to it and here is a chic and casual look that I'm wearing for the weekend! Have a great weekend!
Mango embellished sweatshirt, neoprene shorts and suede bag, New Look statement necklace, Terranova bracelets













        follow me on instagram stylelovein

6 comments:

  1. que wapa estás el collar queda precisoo con ese jersey!
    Visit my blog: Tu Nuevo Look
    Follow me Facebook Tunuevolook

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look! I love your sweater, I think is very cool. And y really like your necklace, The color is perfect.
    Happy Friday!
    Marta from www.yournegativity.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a great outfit darling! I really, really like how you styled it- my favorite pieces are definitely the beautiful statement necklace & those amazing over the knee boots! You are totally rocking them! :)

    www.callmemaddie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful!!!

    Kisses,

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me encanta la combinación!! te queda genial!!
    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the sweatshirt dear! And the necklace is perfect to highlight the outfit.

    Kisses (:


    Ana.

    ReplyDelete